n4gix

Resource contributor
The dynamic lighting effect is cool and fascinating. :idea:
The intelligence of the 'sneak thief' not so much...

...and there are going to be a lot of dead car batteries in the morning! :rotfl:

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Does this mean that the next version of your avatars will come with a flashlight Christian? ;)

- JP
That would be a nice idea, of course, but the avatar I had only equipped with a flashlight to demonstrate the new features of p3DV4. But a pilot, who makes his walkaround, could already use a flashlight well ;-)

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Christian, how amazing! Just to ask are you planning maybe some few military avatars like Pilots walking (or waiting lol) to their aircraft / jets? Sorry for asking at this site, but I think there are many of interested people in this...

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Christian, how amazing! Just to ask are you planning maybe some few military avatars like Pilots walking (or waiting lol) to their aircraft / jets? Sorry for asking at this site, but I think there are many of interested people in this...
That would certainly be feasible. Only the military sector is not entirely my business, I am more responsible for the civil avatars. Did not Dino Cattaneo sell his military avatars at Simmarket a long time ago?

regards,
Christian

That would certainly be feasible. Only the military sector is not entirely my business, I am more responsible for the civil avatars. Did not Dino Cattaneo sell his military avatars at Simmarket a long time ago?

regards,
Christian
Thank's for answer. Hmm, not that familiar with P3D so far, but I will have a look. I am sure your avatars would be the icing on the cake though.

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Does this mean that the next version of your avatars will come with a flashlight Christian? ;)

- JP

Hm, your idea to equip an avatar with a flashlight (dynamic light) was too good not to implement it. At least an avatar is equipped with a flashlight. It is the Airline Pilot Chesley from the Airport Avatars package from Aerosoft.

Picture 1: Airport Avatar Chesley with dynamic flashlight in EDLW

And in addition, a civilian avatar from the Bahrometrix Avatars package is equipped with a flashlight. But which avatar would you prefer? Please choose one:

Picture 2: Set of 12 civlian avatars - maybe soon one of them with a dynamic flashlight?

regards
Christian

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Chesley looks super with that flashlight Christian!

As for the civilian avatars you could pick one of the women, just for balance. ;)
A new version of the P3D Avatars has been released! An avatar (William) has been equipped with a "dynamic" flashlight to support the new features of P3DV4 (dynamic lights).

The download is freely available, you do not have to log in before: http://www.bahrometrix.de/downloads/prepar3d-avatare-download/

Picture: Avatar William with dynamic flashlight in EDRN Nannhausen

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Thank you Christian, it will be much fun flashing things!
Can the new version be used in both V3 and V4? And can it be installed "on top of" the old version, or should I uninstall the old one first?
Sorry for all the questions. :)
Excuse me, was my fault. Should have indicated that you have previously uninstalled the old version. Only then please install the new version version :)

The new P3DV4 version works only in P3DV4.

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Hm, your idea to equip an avatar with a flashlight (dynamic light) was too good not to implement it. At least an avatar is equipped with a flashlight.

Hi!

Would like to briefly inform you that there is since yesterday an updated version of the airport avatars. The update includes a P3DV4 installer. In addition, a Avatar - Airline Pilot Chesley - was equipped with a flashlight. This flashlight supports the new technique of the dynamic lights of P4DV4. Now Chesley can perform the prescribed walkarounds even in the dark.

Here is the original text from Aerosoft Product Manager Mathijs Kok: "Now updated for P3d v4 and we included a avatar with a working flashlight that allows you to explore your scenery in pitch dark!"
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/117644-simware-aerosoft-airport-avatars-free-now-p3d-v4-ready/
Simware / Aerosoft Airport Avatars (free!), now P3d V4 ready

Picture 1: Airport Avatar Chesley with dynamic flashlight in EDLW