P3D v4 texturing 3ds max (taxi line)

Hello, many of you guys might of seen me struggling with 3ds max but i somehow understand some stuff and I feel like I am progressing but I am having one problem regarding texturing taxi line.

I made a short video demonstrating how I try to make my taxi lines so you guys know exactly what I am doing wrong?

The problem i am having is that it looks very stretched and not clear.. I have seen so many addon scenery taxi lines 4096x4096 (the one i applied was 4096x4096 too)

Disregard the white background (i didnt make an alpha channel for it to be transparent as im trying to resolve this first!)

to conclude, I most properly do the steps wrong to apply a taxi line texture to my loft which is .5m wide.
Thank you

Hello, many of you guys might of seen me struggling with 3ds max but i somehow understand some stuff and I feel like I am progressing but I am having one problem regarding texturing taxi line.

I made a short video demonstrating how I try to make my taxi lines so you guys know exactly what I am doing wrong?

The problem i am having is that it looks very stretched and not clear.. I have seen so many addon scenery taxi lines 4096x4096 (the one i applied was 4096x4096 too)

Disregard the white background (i didnt make an alpha channel for it to be transparent as im trying to resolve this first!)

to conclude, I most properly do the steps wrong to apply a taxi line texture to my loft which is .5m wide.
Thank you

Have you tested it in Simulator yet ? See if its blurred there . IF the texture doesnt look blurred in simulator that probably means your display resolution is low in 3dsmax you can fix that by clicking the ( + ) [ON TOP LEFT CORNER OF YOUR VIEWPORT] > Configure viewports and then you will see the first tab with resolution see if the resolution for viewport is low there you can change it to 4096 and it might fix your error

Have you tested it in Simulator yet ? See if its blurred there . IF the texture doesnt look blurred in simulator that probably means your display resolution is low in 3dsmax you can fix that by clicking the ( + ) [ON TOP LEFT CORNER OF YOUR VIEWPORT] > Configure viewports and then you will see the first tab with resolution see if the resolution for viewport is low there you can change it to 4096 and it might fix your error
Thanks seemed it worked looks better now! I just need to work on my UVW mapping and unwrapping skills to make taxi lines look perfect!