The I am working on thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on this one, because nobody has rembered to do it:

What it will have:
Custom Animations (missile bays, slats, TVN)
Xml control gauges for G effects, sonic boom, afterburner, etc...
Detailed textures and cockpit.

What's left to do:
VC, texture the landing gear, cockpit, XML gauges, coding for animations...
Here's a pic:

Last edited:

Horst18519

Staff member
Resource contributor
Dimitris, be aware that there's an Aerosoft Larnaca addon coming up. Why not concentrate on another Cyprus airport? :)

FS Time Sync

Working on flight simulator time synchronization software, about 2500 lines coded in C, been working on it for some time and its almost ready, just few FS X issues.
Its free, small, simple, efficient and open source licensed under the GPL!

Picture:

Last edited:
HC Blackhawk in the FSX upgrade hangar

Hi Folks,

I am also working on updating my FS9 Hovercontrol Blackhawk projects to FSX. FSDSTweak has been very cool to work with, and has helped me achieve a few tricks in regards to efficient models. This one is in the sub 15k poly range, and is producing between 150-200fps on my mid range PC.

Things are a lot slower in the FS community these days, but I am really enjoying the process of developing again. I don't feel the pressure I did a few years ago, and the community seems to be a little more dedicated.

Hovercontrol.com Forum - Blackhawk upgrade post.

Hey guys, new dude to the forums here and relative new developer to FSX (5 months in) but not new to game development by any means.

I have alot of stuff in the works and like to keep my future plans quiet but I am working on a sound pack for Dead Pixl's RV8 project.

Looking forward to seeing that Blackhawk Jordan.

mastertheknife, what does the sync tool do exactly? Would you be able to "freeze" the time on a server for instance? Be able to keep it at a certain time all the time?

euroastar350

Resource contributor
Bell 222

Started by Alan Devins 4-5 years ago in 3DS Max, going to be finished off by me and other members of the Hovercontrol community in gmax for FS2004/FSX. Planning to make all versions (no Airwolf) of this helicopter in several sub variants (EMS, VIP, Offshore, etc). I am posting updates on Hovercontrol if anyone is interested.

Started by Alan Devins 4-5 years ago in 3DS Max, going to be finished off by me and other members of the Hovercontrol community in gmax for FS2004/FSX. Planning to make all versions (no Airwolf) of this helicopter in several sub variants (EMS, VIP, Offshore, etc). I am posting updates on Hovercontrol if anyone is interested.
Thank God, no Airwolf! Do you know what it takes for me to dislike a show about aviation? That show was TERRIBLE! :D

n4gix

Resource contributor
Thank God, no Airwolf! Do you know what it takes for me to dislike a show about aviation? That show was TERRIBLE! :D
Another modeling team already discovered that they could NOT obtain permission from the IP rights holder to model Airwolf. They were told in no uncertain terms "NO!"

n4gix

Resource contributor
They were told "NO!" to either freeware or payware...

I seem to recall someone did one years ago for FS2002, but my memory might be failing on this point... :eek:

That's pretty sad that they're that fanatic about a 25 year old TV series that no one but aviation fanatics remember. It was a cheap Blue Thunder rip-off to start with. Kind of odd they're crying foul when someone else wants to copy their work... :rolleyes:

jetwelder

Resource contributor
6 months work

i am working on english electrick lightning Fmk6. no 5 squadron.RAF binbrook.

tex in progress...vc, a collection of badly made boxes,just like the real thing...
jim..

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.