• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v3 OMAA Fall 2016

Country
germany
Hello guys,
After a long time I can give you some new information:

I continued working on my project since last month. Because my ATPL is going to start in October this year , I have enough time to finish my project in 2016! Hopefully in june ;)

Previews will come up very soon :)

Thank you for your support!

Country
germany
Hello guys,
After a long time I can give you some new information:

I continued working on my project since last month. Because my ATPL is going to start in October this year , I have enough time to finish my project in 2016! Hopefully in june ;)

Previews will come up very soon :)

Thank you for your support!

On what project u continued working? Abu Dhabi? Or Frankfurt? Or Paris, Munich, Singapore? Or even something new again? I just believe your words when something will be out in stores or able to download. Sorry!

Country
germany
On what project u continued working? Abu Dhabi? Or Frankfurt? Or Paris, Munich, Singapore? Or even something new again? I just believe your words when something will be out in stores or able to download. Sorry!
I can totally understand your point of view and I am so sorry about that. I think I made many mistakes especially the permanent change of my projects. But I will finish that one project now. This is my big target. Maybe it will be my first and last airport which I will ever created but I will finish it :) My way of dealing with information, problems and the choice of airports were totally wrong ! But this airport is 40% done and so I am going to do everything to finish the last 60% of this airport and the city.

Last edited:
Country
germany
Hi,
I have some good news for everyone. So let's start:
Cause I have seen that I am not able to finish this project in a good way I gave it to an other developer who will finish it. The developer is not yet famous but I think he will do all the best to make it perfect an finish it in time. I wish him all the best and I hope you will like this version of OMAA.

Bye folks and sorry for wasting so much of your time :(

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Hi,
I have some good news for everyone. So let's start:
Cause I have seen that I am not able to finish this project in a good way I gave it to an other developer who will finish it. The developer is not yet famous but I think he will do all the best to make it perfect an finish it in time. I wish him all the best and I hope you will like this version of OMAA.

Bye folks and sorry for wasting so much of your time :(
Who is it you gave it to?