P3D v3 OMAA Fall 2016

Hello guys,
After a long time I can give you some new information:

I continued working on my project since last month. Because my ATPL is going to start in October this year , I have enough time to finish my project in 2016! Hopefully in june ;)

Previews will come up very soon :)

Thank you for your support!

Hello guys,
After a long time I can give you some new information:

I continued working on my project since last month. Because my ATPL is going to start in October this year , I have enough time to finish my project in 2016! Hopefully in june ;)

Previews will come up very soon :)

Thank you for your support!

On what project u continued working? Abu Dhabi? Or Frankfurt? Or Paris, Munich, Singapore? Or even something new again? I just believe your words when something will be out in stores or able to download. Sorry!

On what project u continued working? Abu Dhabi? Or Frankfurt? Or Paris, Munich, Singapore? Or even something new again? I just believe your words when something will be out in stores or able to download. Sorry!
I can totally understand your point of view and I am so sorry about that. I think I made many mistakes especially the permanent change of my projects. But I will finish that one project now. This is my big target. Maybe it will be my first and last airport which I will ever created but I will finish it :) My way of dealing with information, problems and the choice of airports were totally wrong ! But this airport is 40% done and so I am going to do everything to finish the last 60% of this airport and the city.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have some good news for everyone. So let's start:
Cause I have seen that I am not able to finish this project in a good way I gave it to an other developer who will finish it. The developer is not yet famous but I think he will do all the best to make it perfect an finish it in time. I wish him all the best and I hope you will like this version of OMAA.

Bye folks and sorry for wasting so much of your time :(

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Hi,
I have some good news for everyone. So let's start:
Cause I have seen that I am not able to finish this project in a good way I gave it to an other developer who will finish it. The developer is not yet famous but I think he will do all the best to make it perfect an finish it in time. I wish him all the best and I hope you will like this version of OMAA.

Bye folks and sorry for wasting so much of your time :(
Who is it you gave it to?