FSX Black textures

OK,
Another issue for me sorry! I have made some textures in paint for my fsx project. I converted them successfully to a BMP image and resized them to 64x64. Then copied them into the FSX-Texture folder and my project folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery\EGJJ (Jersey)\texture

So everything should be fine, in FSDS they appeared perfectly. But when i go into fsx they look like this black.
Any ideas?

Attachments

The texture folder is not suppose to be C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\EGJJ (Jersey)\texture (I remove scenery\ between Addon Scenery\ and EGJJ)?
Also check if parenthesis are accepted in a scenery name.
You can also check your MDL in ModelConverterX.

The texture folder is not suppose to be C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\EGJJ (Jersey)\texture (I remove scenery\ between Addon Scenery\ and EGJJ)?
Also check if parenthesis are accepted in a scenery name.
You can also check your MDL in ModelConverterX.
Thanks,
wheres the texture folder meant to be? And it's in an active folder accepted by fsx as compiling the models and scenery is working fine.
Any ideas?

Also, the textures aren't just black, they are strange pixel type textures too, black with multi coloured square?

If you were using 3dsmax, I'd suspect you have "real world size" checked on your material. Is there a setting like that in FSDS? Been MANY years since I've used that proggy.

If you were using 3dsmax, I'd suspect you have "real world size" checked on your material. Is there a setting like that in FSDS? Been MANY years since I've used that proggy.
No, doesn't seem to be an option for that? Very confusing!