Creating a Global AI Shipping Package for FSX

Don’t know if it has already been mentioned in this thread-at 560+ posts I’ll admit to not having read every one…Haze Gray Simulations has “recreated” the US Navy in a pay ware package. I am pretty sure its tracks are deconflicted with this project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t know if it has already been mentioned in this thread-at 560+ posts I’ll admit to not having read every one…Haze Gray Simulations has “recreated” the US Navy in a pay ware package. I am pretty sure its tracks are deconflicted with this project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Only partly... Should be okay for overseas bases, but not for Norfolk and San Diego, where the Hazegray project recommend to remove two US frigates and destroyers from the Global AI Ship Traffic - however that way you also loose e.g. the US Navy rescuing Maersk Alabama off Somalia and US ships participating in joint exercises with other navies.

Instead I will recommend you in order to avoid conflict at San Diego and Norfolk to remove the following files from the Global AI Ship Project and located in scenery/world/scenery:

Traffic_Ships_US_East_Norfolk_64109
Traffic_Ships_US_East_Norfolk_64110
Traffic_Ships_US_East_Norfolk_64111

Traffic_Ships_US_West_San_Diego_88021
Traffic_Ships_US_West_San_Diego_88022
Traffic_Ships_US_West_San_Diego_88023

And then a screenie of the next addition, the Danish training ship Danmark

Thank you Henrik..... and when - approximately - can we get these wonderful ships?
It is a good question... One yacht cannot sail alone, so now I have to do another... and so it goes... Soon Holiday time is coming so maybe that could mean a miracle.... So far it is more than a year since last update, and things go slowly.

Being a 3D ship builder myself, I can testify that ship modeling is a hard job. It requiert a lot of talent... and patience. For those who enjoy theese creations, it requires a lot of thanks... and patience!

Good job Henrik and Happy New Year everybody!

Nicely put... :)

Has anyone noticed with P3dv4. 4 that all wakes are located some way in front of the bug? Also that there is a strange something located above the ships?

From mobile hence short

Nicely put... :)

Has anyone noticed with P3dv4. 4 that all wakes are located some way in front of the bug? Also that there is a strange something located above the ships?

From mobile hence short
Can you post a few screenshots? Wakes display somewhat differently according to settings, but the base for these effects has unfortunately been changed in multiple steps by LM making it difficult to catch up.

Being a 3D ship builder myself, I can testify that ship modeling is a hard job. It requiert a lot of talent... and patience. For those who enjoy theese creations, it requires a lot of thanks... and patience!

Hi Jean-Pierre, Happy New year to you and everybody here on fsdeveloper :D May the creativity be with you in the new year!

Last edited:
Hi Jean-Pierre, Happy New year to you and everybody here on fsdeveloper :D May the creativity be with you in the new year!

Hi Henrik, thank you again for your work. Perhaps you haven't read my question in the other thread:
I downloaded "200 AI Ship and Traffic FSX" in 2017 and had no problems like Emile has.
Is there a difference in the extent (more ships e.g.) to the newer "200 AI Ship and Traffic FSX and P3D v2"?

Testing routes for the new package this guy made by Jean-Pierre suddenly jumped out of the water...

of course it happend in the same place - Praia do Forte, Brasil, where my son took this picture recently...