• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Creating a Global AI Shipping Package for FSX

Country
denmark
The latest additions - in reality the same ship as it was converted from combined crude oïl and ore carrier to crude oïl tanker

18041512163616112915668659.jpg

18041512163516112915668658.jpg

18041511510816112915668625.jpg

Last edited:
Country
us-virginia
Don’t know if it has already been mentioned in this thread-at 560+ posts I’ll admit to not having read every one…Haze Gray Simulations has “recreated” the US Navy in a pay ware package. I am pretty sure its tracks are deconflicted with this project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Country
denmark
Don’t know if it has already been mentioned in this thread-at 560+ posts I’ll admit to not having read every one…Haze Gray Simulations has “recreated” the US Navy in a pay ware package. I am pretty sure its tracks are deconflicted with this project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only partly... Should be okay for overseas bases, but not for Norfolk and San Diego, where the Hazegray project recommend to remove two US frigates and destroyers from the Global AI Ship Traffic - however that way you also loose e.g. the US Navy rescuing Maersk Alabama off Somalia and US ships participating in joint exercises with other navies.

Instead I will recommend you in order to avoid conflict at San Diego and Norfolk to remove the following files from the Global AI Ship Project and located in scenery/world/scenery:

Traffic_Ships_US_East_Norfolk_64109
Traffic_Ships_US_East_Norfolk_64110
Traffic_Ships_US_East_Norfolk_64111

Traffic_Ships_US_West_San_Diego_88021
Traffic_Ships_US_West_San_Diego_88022
Traffic_Ships_US_West_San_Diego_88023

And then a screenie of the next addition, the Danish training ship Danmark

18052608324816112915730693.jpg

Country
denmark
Thank you Henrik..... and when - approximately - can we get these wonderful ships?

It is a good question... One yacht cannot sail alone, so now I have to do another... and so it goes... Soon Holiday time is coming so maybe that could mean a miracle.... So far it is more than a year since last update, and things go slowly.

Country
ca-quebec
Being a 3D ship builder myself, I can testify that ship modeling is a hard job. It requiert a lot of talent... and patience. For those who enjoy theese creations, it requires a lot of thanks... and patience!

Good job Henrik and Happy New Year everybody!

Country
germany
Nicely put... :)

Has anyone noticed with P3dv4. 4 that all wakes are located some way in front of the bug? Also that there is a strange something located above the ships?

From mobile hence short

Country
denmark
Nicely put... :)

Has anyone noticed with P3dv4. 4 that all wakes are located some way in front of the bug? Also that there is a strange something located above the ships?

From mobile hence short

Can you post a few screenshots? Wakes display somewhat differently according to settings, but the base for these effects has unfortunately been changed in multiple steps by LM making it difficult to catch up.

Country
denmark
Being a 3D ship builder myself, I can testify that ship modeling is a hard job. It requiert a lot of talent... and patience. For those who enjoy theese creations, it requires a lot of thanks... and patience!

Hi Jean-Pierre, Happy New year to you and everybody here on fsdeveloper :D May the creativity be with you in the new year!

18122604371416112916049876.jpg

Last edited:
Country
austria
Hi Jean-Pierre, Happy New year to you and everybody here on fsdeveloper :D May the creativity be with you in the new year!

18122604371416112916049876.jpg
Hi Henrik, thank you again for your work. Perhaps you haven't read my question in the other thread:
I downloaded "200 AI Ship and Traffic FSX" in 2017 and had no problems like Emile has.
Is there a difference in the extent (more ships e.g.) to the newer "200 AI Ship and Traffic FSX and P3D v2"?

Country
denmark

Testing routes for the new package this guy made by Jean-Pierre suddenly jumped out of the water...

19052208555616112916247511.jpg

of course it happend in the same place - Praia do Forte, Brasil, where my son took this picture recently...

19052209130716112916247520.jpg