Creating a Global AI Shipping Package for FSX

Hello!
I found duplicate titles in the last package.

title AI_Saga in file...
Prepar3D v4\simobjects\boats\ai_conni_fishing_boat\sim.cfg
also occurs in file...
Prepar3D v4\simobjects\boats\ai_hong_kong_trawler\sim.cfg

But I do not know what kind of .bgl they mention?
hi - thanks for the feedback... I will get it corrected for the next update.

Thanks a lot. You see... we do a lot to make sure Norway is represented in the project :D I will get it corrected for the next version. Strangely it doesn't seem to have affected anything except taking up space.

=rk=

Resource contributor
Could you apprise us here on the occasion of the next release, or alternatively, tell us where we might see news it has occurred?

Could you apprise us here on the occasion of the next release, or alternatively, tell us where we might see news it has occurred?
Hi Rick,
I will tell both here and on the other threads on the project on avsim, sim-outhouse, voovirtual, pilote-virtual,fs-piloten, flightsim.no.... There has been added quite some ships lately, so maybe after Christmas, but as usual I am poor at predicting...

Oh what a good idea : replace the default FSX ferries! Do you have a "two way" ferry model?
Bonjour Jean-Pierre,
There are several doubleended ferries included in the project already and which could be used to replace the default. One option could be this one included in the AI_Heroysund folder

another one is this one which exists in a lot of liveries and can be found in the AI_Superflex folder.

Only thing needed would be to add the name from the sim.cfg of the default ferry in the corresponding sim.cfg and then deactivate the folder with the default ferry.

Hi Henrik, I have a spezial question for the Azores traffic files.
I think it was the "200_AI_Ship_and_AI_Ship_Traffic.zip" file - this file isn't at AVSIM any more - with a little Traffic.bgl (traffic_Ships_Atlantic_Azores_74208.bgl).
This file contains plans for "AI_baleineBosseAnimSplash" and "AI_baleineBosseAnim"
The Simobjects file from this ZIP-file contains animals (only) "AI-Baleine_Bleue". Where could I get the other baleine?
Perhaps you can remind and give a little help. Google and other searching brought no results for me.

Hi Henrik, I have a spezial question for the Azores traffic files.
I think it was the "200_AI_Ship_and_AI_Ship_Traffic.zip" file - this file isn't at AVSIM any more - with a little Traffic.bgl (traffic_Ships_Atlantic_Azores_74208.bgl).
This file contains plans for "AI_baleineBosseAnimSplash" and "AI_baleineBosseAnim"
The Simobjects file from this ZIP-file contains animals (only) "AI-Baleine_Bleue". Where could I get the other baleine?
Perhaps you can remind and give a little help. Google and other searching brought no results for me.
The 200 AI ship and AI Ship Traffic is still there as V2. For more whales you should check out Jean-Pierre Fillion's website: https://www.jpfil.com/quebecfsx/scenes-aeroports.htm He is the man behind the whales :D