• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Creating a Global AI Shipping Package for FSX

Country
denmark
Hello!
I found duplicate titles in the last package.

title AI_Saga in file...
Prepar3D v4\simobjects\boats\ai_conni_fishing_boat\sim.cfg
also occurs in file...
Prepar3D v4\simobjects\boats\ai_hong_kong_trawler\sim.cfg

But I do not know what kind of .bgl they mention?
hi - thanks for the feedback... I will get it corrected for the next update.

thank you very much. I'm interesting in all greenlandic relativ ships. so if you have more about it just say ;-)

Country
denmark
Thanks a lot. You see... we do a lot to make sure Norway is represented in the project :D I will get it corrected for the next version. Strangely it doesn't seem to have affected anything except taking up space.

=rk=

Resource contributor
Country
us-washington
Could you apprise us here on the occasion of the next release, or alternatively, tell us where we might see news it has occurred?

Country
denmark
Could you apprise us here on the occasion of the next release, or alternatively, tell us where we might see news it has occurred?
Hi Rick,
I will tell both here and on the other threads on the project on avsim, sim-outhouse, voovirtual, pilote-virtual,fs-piloten, flightsim.no.... There has been added quite some ships lately, so maybe after Christmas, but as usual I am poor at predicting...

17121010575016112915410332.jpg

Country
ca-quebec
Oh what a good idea : replace the default FSX ferries! Do you have a "two way" ferry model?

Country
denmark
Oh what a good idea : replace the default FSX ferries! Do you have a "two way" ferry model?

Bonjour Jean-Pierre,
There are several doubleended ferries included in the project already and which could be used to replace the default. One option could be this one included in the AI_Heroysund folder

18012806530716112915511814.jpg

another one is this one which exists in a lot of liveries and can be found in the AI_Superflex folder.

16061211052916112914306287.jpg

Only thing needed would be to add the name from the sim.cfg of the default ferry in the corresponding sim.cfg and then deactivate the folder with the default ferry.

Country
denmark
Hi Henrik, I myself "repainted" this ferry for my greek scenery before!;) Naxos, Paros and so on. Yours will be better:D

You can soon get the new one for testing... furniture still missing but at least the paint has dried and lights have been added before the weekend is over.

18020404441016112915535045.jpg

Country
austria
Hi Henrik, I have a spezial question for the Azores traffic files.
I think it was the "200_AI_Ship_and_AI_Ship_Traffic.zip" file - this file isn't at AVSIM any more - with a little Traffic.bgl (traffic_Ships_Atlantic_Azores_74208.bgl).
This file contains plans for "AI_baleineBosseAnimSplash" and "AI_baleineBosseAnim"
The Simobjects file from this ZIP-file contains animals (only) "AI-Baleine_Bleue". Where could I get the other baleine?
Perhaps you can remind and give a little help. Google and other searching brought no results for me.

Country
denmark
Hi Henrik, I have a spezial question for the Azores traffic files.
I think it was the "200_AI_Ship_and_AI_Ship_Traffic.zip" file - this file isn't at AVSIM any more - with a little Traffic.bgl (traffic_Ships_Atlantic_Azores_74208.bgl).
This file contains plans for "AI_baleineBosseAnimSplash" and "AI_baleineBosseAnim"
The Simobjects file from this ZIP-file contains animals (only) "AI-Baleine_Bleue". Where could I get the other baleine?
Perhaps you can remind and give a little help. Google and other searching brought no results for me.

The 200 AI ship and AI Ship Traffic is still there as V2. For more whales you should check out Jean-Pierre Fillion's website: https://www.jpfil.com/quebecfsx/scenes-aeroports.htm He is the man behind the whales :D