G159

Indeed looking great! "Release date? Got my CC ready!!!" :D Just joking, great work, continue on this grade of detail!

Any News or Updates on this work? would be nice to see some new stuff going on... or even to consider a release date... anything??

TurboCompound

Resource contributor
I really love darts. I can't wait for this one to come out.

Don't rush it though, take your time. The systems shouldn't be to difficult, since they're 90% similar to the F27's and HS748's systems which have already been done in FS. The APU will be tough, though. Then again, nothing with the ol' INOP sticker trick.

Will the X version be native or a port?

been a little busy, but...
Sir Frazer McKay was on the panel even before he showed to us, he is doing an astounding work

he also corrected flight dynamics very nicely... and yes! the APU works
stair is done and textured

we have a nice stair (here untextured yet, is on the paintshop now)

There's a G159C too and some new textures (by Gustavo La C.) ...

Last edited:

TurboCompound

Resource contributor
Breathtaking. Will it have a VC?
With a panel like that, who cares? It would certainly be a bonus, especially since I prefer to fly both with both a VC and a 2D depending on the stage of flight, but I wouldn't let a panel/systems package this good come by without parking in my hangar.

With a panel like that, who cares? It would certainly be a bonus, especially since I prefer to fly both with both a VC and a 2D depending on the stage of flight, but I wouldn't let a panel/systems package this good come by without parking in my hangar.
Well, I do. And I think there are a lot of people who will agree with me. The only 2D panel I use is a pop-up of a FMC. I just can't fly with 2D panels, so when it doesn't have a VC, (it doesn't have to be top notch) it will be a dealbreaker for me sadly...

R:
it's in a very early stage...
early.png

with all the gauges by F McKey, Iguess a reasonable VC can be done

vcop.png vcop1.png
vcstart.png early.png

Last edited:

TurboCompound

Resource contributor
OH MY GOD.

This could, quite literally, be the greatest Freeware Dart Turboprop since Rick's HS748. Full systems? Dynamic VC? I think the 748 is the only one that has done that. So many payware developers out there forget all about systems and realism, and here we have yet another freeware worth $50.

Only those of us who no longer prefer FS98/FS2002 style flying. ;) For me it doesn't matter what stage of flight I am in, a fully immerse VC with TrackIR is as best and realistic as it gets.

TurboCompound

Resource contributor
Only those of us who no longer prefer FS98/FS2002 style flying. ;) For me it doesn't matter what stage of flight I am in, a fully immerse VC with TrackIR is as best and realistic as it gets.
Don't get me wrong, I prefer aircraft with a VC as well. However, that doesn't mean I can't live without it if the systems and flight dynamics are good enough. Hence the reason why I fly the Tinmouse, Rick's Viscount, SCS Tu124, The Beta of the new CL44, etc. Systems are more immersive for me than visuals. In my mind, there's no real point to a VC if nothing works.