ADE Wish List

connomar

Resource contributor
Can you explain a bit more please
If Aprons are created in a separate xml file by the user, the current import xml procedure ignores it. I posted this on 11th Feb 2019 under the heading
Import XML seems to do nothing . You said you had put if on the list at that time, hence why I said it was a memory jog. I have created a program to import KML from Google Earth and generate BGL files with the aprons to a high degree of accuracy. However, as I can't import them into ADE, they remain independent entities instead of being part of the ADE Data. The thread from 11th Feb provides both the project and the XML generated.

Many Thanks
Martin

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
No. Not unless they happen to be part of the process of ensuring that 1.79 is stable and goes into a production version. To be honest I check now and again to see what is new but that's it. Once I know that 1.80 (the next production version) is running smoothly then I will certainly be looking at the list for the next dev version

Use case: I edited a payware airport in ADE (i.e. EDDF). At one point the developer pushes out a new version, and with a new AFD as well. Then I cannot compare the ADE's on one PC... It would be really convenient to have multiple ADE's open at the same time allowing you to easily copy and paste from one ADE to another.

Hope you consider this feature :pushpin:

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Use case: I edited a payware airport in ADE (i.e. EDDF). At one point the developer pushes out a new version, and with a new AFD as well. Then I cannot compare the ADE's on one PC... It would be really convenient to have multiple ADE's open at the same time allowing you to easily copy and paste from one ADE to another.

Hope you consider this feature :pushpin:
Thanks for the suggestions