• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Global AI Ship Traffic FSX, P3D and MSFS2020

Country
germany
I have distributed your request in all German forums where I write. Let's hope that it brings something and MS/ASOBO prefers the development of shipping 🚢

Country
denmark
I have distributed your request in all German forums where I write. Let's hope that it brings something and MS/ASOBO prefers the development of shipping 🚢
You read my thoughts... I was just thinking about asking you given my slightly rusty German :D

Now you can also spread the news that upload will take place tomorrow in the afternoon...

Country
italy
This is a remarkable add-on and deserves the utmost consideration from Microsoft / Asobo. I cast my vote and ask everyone to make an effort to draw attention to this vote outside of here as well.

Global AI Ship Traffic MSFS2020

MiG_000.jpgMiG_001.jpgMiG_007.jpgMiG_008.jpgMiG_009.jpgMiG_010.jpgMiG_012.jpg

Country
germany
Moin Henrik, this is very good news. Only I can badly post something if I do not know from where you can download the package then - AVSIM, FlightsimNorway???

Country
us-california
Sorry......... Buit it was really a bit crazy...
good lord, don't apologize - I've been waiting months for this to come out! :)

Loading it up right now! Thanks for all your ( and team's ) work over the years on this!

Country
germany
What a great addon! 1.000 thanks to the team - it is working like a charme. No longer loading times or fps downdrops. Also with growing cvt_ folder. Great work.

Thomas

Country
argentina
Absolutely amazing the AI ships add-on dramatically increases the feeling of realism. When the guys at ASOBO include wakes, everything will look even better.

Country
turkey
Many thankks for your and the team's eforts , for this great addon.
I woud like to ask if there is a plan or a future possibility, to add a feature with a simple user custom file (or similar), to add custom user defined routes (ponit A - poiint B - point C) , by using the ships from the library, to have these in the sim ?
Anyway, thanks so much again. Regards.

Country
denmark
Many thankks for your and the team's eforts , for this great addon.
I woud like to ask if there is a plan or a future possibility, to add a feature with a simple user custom file (or similar), to add custom user defined routes (ponit A - poiint B - point C) , by using the ships from the library, to have these in the sim ?
Anyway, thanks so much again. Regards.
I'm not a programmer so to add a tool for doing routes is beyond my capabilities, but if you use AIBTC freeware tool and GoogleEarth it is quite easy to draw and add your own routes using the ships from the library.

Country
turkey
I'm not a programmer so to add a tool for doing routes is beyond my capabilities, but if you use AIBTC freeware tool and GoogleEarth it is quite easy to draw and add your own routes using the ships from the library.
Thanks for the information. Yes, it was as easy as you mentioned. I searched, learned and applied a new route in less than an hour. Thank you.

Country
denmark
Easter holiday.... supposedly time to meet friends and family... this year though... lockdown learning Blender and PBR trying to get structured a process for transforming 1300 ships... Slightly tired of white surfaces becoming greyish and metalic depending on the light with the inbuilt conversion by MSFS, so all models are on their way in the Blender.. as one of the last GMAX fans it is a tough ride but once in a while I go on a flight to get some fresh ocean air and remembering my last big holiday trip to Argentina before the pandemic

21032810584616112917339910.jpg

21032810584616112917339909.jpg

21032811003416112917339912.jpg

21032811003516112917339915.jpg