• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 KRSW

Country
germany
Was a royal PITA but I think the results paid off. Northside shoulders done.
ss1119.jpg
ss1120.jpg
ss1121.jpg
ss1122.jpg
ss1123.jpg
ss1124.jpg
ss1125.jpg
ss1126.jpg

Country
germany
Thanks! the northside of the airport is coming along nicely! Hopefully, I can begin on the buildings and such either the end of the week or begining of next...

Country
germany
Ya....still a lot of work to be done....Do you mean the lines in the asphalt and such? If so, ya, my plan is to work the base GP textures again. Started redoing the asphalt polys again, trying to get cleaner curves and matching the base GP better.

Country
switzerland
.Do you mean the lines in the asphalt and such? If so, ya,

Exactly, i meant the lines and all the little details near them... such as numbers, gate signs, runway and taxiway designators don't think that has to do anything with the groundpoly as such... or does it?

my plan is to work the base GP textures again. Started redoing the asphalt polys again, trying to get cleaner curves and matching the base GP better

i think your ground poly looks pretty awesome... i wouldn't change a lot on it. As i would concentrate the work on the lines, the hold short nodes, the runway and taxiway designators and such little details... leave the ground poly as it is for now.

Country
germany
Exactly, i meant the lines and all the little details near them... such as numbers, gate signs, runway and taxiway designators don't think that has to do anything with the groundpoly as such... or does it?

i think your ground poly looks pretty awesome... i wouldn't change a lot on it. As i would concentrate the work on the lines, the hold short nodes, the runway and taxiway designators and such little details... leave the ground poly as it is for now.
Ya...planning on redoing the base textures, and I will add those in to the base. The asphalt overlay GP is being redone to add me definition to the curves....Looks kinda odd with smooth taxi curves and shoulder curves, and rough asphalt curves...

Country
mexico
Nate

You've made your way in the creation of scenery from scratch; it is very impressive! Keep it up brother.

Greetings.
Sergio.

Country
switzerland
Looks kinda odd with smooth taxi curves and shoulder curves, and rough asphalt curves...

Maybe only sharpen them a lot and finally putting in some volumetric 3D Grass to the Grass Textures, when its time for that, would help out on that... but as of now, it allready looks pretty awesome!
Keep on working. And think about, making it a payware, rather than releasing it as a freeware, since you put in a lot of time and effort and even developers knowledge into this project. Can't wait, till you get to the stage of adding some buildings to the whole scenery.

Country
germany
Maybe only sharpen them a lot and finally putting in some volumetric 3D Grass to the Grass Textures, when its time for that, would help out on that... but as of now, it allready looks pretty awesome!
Keep on working. And think about, making it a payware, rather than releasing it as a freeware, since you put in a lot of time and effort and even developers knowledge into this project. Can't wait, till you get to the stage of adding some buildings to the whole scenery.
I think you will be happy with the new asphalt polys.

Country
germany
The redone asphalt polys are at about 90% complete now. Just need to do the southside taxiway and finish up the main apron/terminal area, then import into Gmax. Should have some pics tomorrow for you guys that are following this.

Country
ca-ontario
Looking good nater...watching this intently and glad I'm one of those who is following your progress

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Country
germany
New asphalt GPs added. A lot happier with the way these look...Just need to finish assigning materials to the blastpads, then I can move on...
ss1142.jpg
ss1143.jpg
ss1144.jpg

Country
germany
I'm still wondering, what happend to the Perimeter, "Romeo Delta"... has there once been a terminal complexe which has been demolished or will there be a new Terminal built?
That was the old terminal apron. The building have been since torn down, and I am not sure of what they are planning on doing to the apron. The southside apron and terminal are fairly new, being built in the early 2000s.