FS2004 KRSW

looks even better from update to update... honestly, to get some tips and tricks or to join a cooperation with Greg, has been one of the best choices you made...
keep on going! Still following with big interest.

Lovely... looks like you are progressing pretty fast... very cool, that you are so addicted to the project.
Keep continuing at this speed... it's pretty awesome, what you are capable to achieve with it!

Last edited:
Awesome fact, to see ground equipment beeing included to the scenery. Included Details are allways a very welcome and appreciated feature. Can't wait to get a glimps on my own, to all of it once it's been released...
Following the progression with interest and looking forward to one of the best sceneries which have ever been released as a freeware so far. Apart from Greg's Sceneries. :p:D

Last edited:
Very cool... love it ... can't wait to see, how the Airport looks when finished and how it looks when night Lighting is applied.
But one thing is for sure! This Airport is real Quality work! I am amazed!

Last edited:
Great - good to see you are mastering your handcraft! Amazing details already. One question: How are you planning an interaction with possible ground addons like ASX or AES? Will be there enough space to possibly run them together with your static objects? Keep on doing this great project.

Great - good to see you are mastering your handcraft! Amazing details already. One question: How are you planning an interaction with possible ground addons like ASX or AES? Will be there enough space to possibly run them together with your static objects? Keep on doing this great project.
Since Aerosoft AES Support for FS2004 has been discontinued, there won't be any Support with AES to this Scenery as well... and since this is an FS2004 Scenery (and I doubt a convertion for FSX) FSDreamteam GSX will be no factor.
Which means: Static Objects is probably the best option you get in this scenery.

Basil, is it confirmed that AES for FS2004 is finished? Perhaps there is a little bit of hope from this message over at the FS2004 AVSIM forum.
As I do remember. Oliver stated by himself somewhere over at Aerosoft Forums that he may consider to abandon FS2004 Support due to lack of vistamare plug-ins where the support for, has ended long time ago...
and then he only considers to do his support for P3D only in the future. So I think in that case, it's pretty obviouse.

So many supports for FS9 have allready been abandoned, even the FS Internal Real Weather Plug-in which I have appreciated very much and used it most times when flying btw....but has been deactivated allready long time ago as well...

People only want the FS9 community to move on... it's that simple... sad but true...

Last edited: