FS2004 KRSW

Even if there were to be AES for my KRSW, there are only 4 or 5 Cargo parking spots. of those, if using UPS and FED along with other flightplans, you will almost always have at least 3-4 of those spaces occupied, which reduces the need for AES there.
@Airbasil I have not gotten to the night-lighting yet of the cargo ramp, because there is only 1 free standing light there. the rest of the lighting on the ramp is provided by a couple of generator powered floodlights. The building itself does have a couple of flood lights mounted on the wall, so when I get to it I will get to the night lighting...I need to finish getting the rest of the vehicles in place first....

@Airbasil I have not gotten to the night-lighting yet of the cargo ramp, because there is only 1 free standing light there. the rest of the lighting on the ramp is provided by a couple of generator powered floodlights. The building itself does have a couple of flood lights mounted on the wall, so when I get to it I will get to the night lighting...I need to finish getting the rest of the vehicles in place first....
That's what I am wondering about:
What's the resources you are working from and relying on? Have you taken your own pictures at the Airport, to rely on for the work to be done or are your resources, Images taken from Google and Google Earth itself?
What's the basis you are going from to know all those details about the Buildings themselfs and ground stuff, details and all these things?

That's what I think is realy interesting to know about your work and the scenery itself. Cause your work is truly a masterpiece on this Scenery and i am truly impressed.

That's what I am wondering about:
What's the resources you are working from and relying on? Have you taken your own pictures at the Airport, to rely on for the work to be done or are your resources, Images taken from Google and Google Earth itself?
What's the basis you are going from to know all those details about the Buildings themselfs and ground stuff, details and all these things?

That's what I think is realy interesting to know about your work and the scenery itself. Cause your work is truly a masterpiece on this Scenery and i am truly impressed.
Considering that I live halfway around the world from KRSW, it's kinda hard to hop in the car and go over there....I am using Google Earth and Streetview, along with various pics that I have found on the web, along with the view I have every year when landing there to visit my grandmother and my parents.

Looks even better... and promising. Hopefully you are getting there soon, so that you can continue with development on the Business Ramp.
Good Luck and happyness on development. Hopefully you're not getting bored on it. I really like this scenery to get done fully upon some time.

One thing I am wondering about:
Will you cut out the water parts of the photoreal GP so that there can be water simulated? Espescially the big parts around the Chamberlin Parkway and the Air Cargo Lane
and the little lake near the Cargo Ramp where the perimeter road leads around

Can't wait to see more.

Last edited:
Honestly, no time table yet. I guess we shall see when I get more stuff done.
Most work to be done, and most difficult task to do, will be the Terminal Complexe. and there's a lot of other stuff to be done yet.
I think a release of the scenery will be due somewhen in December 2019 or January of 2020. Until then, you shall take your time to do what's needed to be done. In order to get the best quality out of your scenery.

Last edited: