FS2004 KRSW

... There are probably a couple hundred (if that) that play FS9 but think what you will.
When the ten years old VOZ scenery was reuploaded on flightsim.com some month ago (voz180complete.zip), it reached a downloadnumber of more than 1000 downloads until now. Count in these "3" simmers (like me), who still have this fantastic work on their harddisk from the time way back when and did not have to download it again, you have a very big couple of hundred FS9-simmers around worlwide.

Sorry for off topic - but this was just my two cent.

I appreciate Naters decision to develope for FS9 - and it is fantastic to follow his efforts.
Dedl

Btw. for the Terminal Complex i just got around this Sketchup Modelling and Phototerrain over at 3D Warehouse. If you need help to create the Terminal Complex, I think it's a good Start to use this free Download Model:

Check it out over at: 3D Warehouse
(There are literaly hundreds of prepared poly's for airports to be created with sketchup over there...)

Last edited:
Can't see any preview pictures of this project though... aren't there any untill yet??

I think Nater's Scenery is allmost the best one. So I do hope Nater is continueing his Scenery...
Guys that thread on Flightsim was me looking for airport information. I too am sold on Nater’s version and do not plan to develop RSW any further unless Nater or anyone else requests such.

Mitch (Michael)

Greg, Mitch offered to send over some of the textures he was working on for the terminal and such. Been busy here this week, as I am in the middle of wedding planning (have 72 days till the big day) Not too happy right now with the lights on the trailers, so I have been testing and tweaking them to try to get them to look right...been a long an slow process....

Greg, Mitch offered to send over some of the textures he was working on for the terminal and such. Been busy here this week, as I am in the middle of wedding planning (have 72 days till the big day) Not too happy right now with the lights on the trailers, so I have been testing and tweaking them to try to get them to look right...been a long an slow process....
Congratulations and best wishes Nate! I'm very happy for you.

No doubt you will have less time for scenery work in the future :) Tell me about long and slow process.... This is a hobby for most of us, so there isn't always the time we'd like to work on projects. Sometimes it feels like a second job! Also glad you and Mitch are collaborating. Hopefully will help to cut some corners.

Greg

Thanks guys! I have been with here almost my entire time here in Germany (19 years so far)....Thru 2 deployments and everything else, so I figured it was time :p

A good step Nater. Congratulations. That shows, what is really important in life.
Alles Gute für die Zukunft Dir und deiner zukünftigen Frau ...

Dedl

looks good allready... though i hope, the structural texturing get's as good as the cargo terminal has been textured.
in comparison, currently it looks a bit flat to me... especially where the windows are.

Keep up the good work!

looks good allready... though i hope, the structural texturing get's as good as the cargo terminal has been textured.
in comparison, currently it looks a bit flat to me... especially where the windows are.

Keep up the good work!
Ya, the textures will be worked over. Right now these are just placeholders so that I can get a general idea of what it will look like in the end. The texturing is the same way I did in the cargo area, and the way Greg showed me.

Just wanted to let you guys know....This is not a dead project. I have about 2 pages worth of stuff that I want to adjust/change. As a wedding present from my wife, I have a new subscription to 3dsMax 2019. So as soon as I get used to the UI I can continue on it. Also been sidetracked helping Hiroshi Igami with his 777-9.

Just wanted to let you guys know....This is not a dead project. I have about 2 pages worth of stuff that I want to adjust/change. As a wedding present from my wife, I have a new subscription to 3dsMax 2019. So as soon as I get used to the UI I can continue on it. Also been sidetracked helping Hiroshi Igami with his 777-9.
sounds promising... hope to hear some more about this in near future...

Last edited: