• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

New scenery Göteborg-Landvetter FSX/P3D2 RC-Scenery

Country
sweden
I was going to buy this scenery but it is now gone from simmarket. Any particular reason for it being removed?

Country
sweden
What part of this don't you understand? "Product currently not available due to copyright claims."

Wow! you're certainly a happy fellow. I searched the product at simmarket but didn't get any search result and therefor did not see any "Product currently not available due to copyright claims." message. You should work on your attitude.

Country
unitedstates
Why yes, I'm generally a happy person.

While you say you searched at Simmarket, I clicked on the link that's on the second page of this thread. There's the product listing, showing that it's not for sale at this time and saying why that is.

You somehow take offense to my question, which was based upon there being a majority of the population that does not understand copyright laws. Maybe, someday, I'll learn to understand this victim mentality that permeates the world, where if you say, or write the wrong thing or look at someone the wrong way they want to scream "HELP ME, I'm being a victim here..." Until then, I practice the Popeye the Sailor Man approach, "I am's what I am, and that's all that I am's."

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Why yes, I'm generally a happy person.

While you say you searched at Simmarket, I clicked on the link that's on the second page of this thread. There's the product listing, showing that it's not for sale at this time and saying why that is.

You somehow take offense to my question, which was based upon there being a majority of the population that does not understand copyright laws. Maybe, someday, I'll learn to understand this victim mentality that permeates the world, where if you say, or write the wrong thing or look at someone the wrong way they want to scream "HELP ME, I'm being a victim here..." Until then, I practice the Popeye the Sailor Man approach, "I am's what I am, and that's all that I am's."
May I know what is the copyright issue there, if you know what it is? Logo signs, satellite image or model from somewhere else?.

I have been informed that it is one small texture (of SAS luggage truck) for which permission to use it was asked and received. Now it seems that it apparently belonged to someone else.

Country
sweden
I have been informed that it is one small texture (of SAS luggage truck) for which permission to use it was asked and received. Now it seems that it apparently belonged to someone else.

Ok, thanks for the kind reply. :)

Think it is coming up again this week.
Had some trouble with some difficult to find texture that provoked a memory bleed (we think) and irregularly occurring autogen suppression (there likely was a connection between the two).
Main delay was a consequence of the fact that I had these problems and my colleague did not.

Country
netherlands
Hi,

We are working on P3D v2.5 compatibility, but when it will be released we do not know.
At the moment the FSX version works flawlessly in P3D, with the exception of the apron beam lights.
Until that is fixed we can not claim full P3D compatibility.
When that is fixed a new version 1.1 will be released, of course with no charge for our present version 1.0 users.

Best,
Bjorn
RC-Design

Just to be sure. If I'd get the FSX version right now and I condone with the apron beam light problem for now, I dont have to be afraid that plans change and I have to pay full price again when P3D version comes out?
ESGG has personal value for me and it's been a gap in almost all my usual routes from the Netherlands to Scandinavia. I've been looking for this airport for P3D for so long, it seems, I'd be happy to put up with a minor flaw, waiting for a future fix. :)

Sorry for late answer, I missed your question.
The answer is 'yes' it will be free for those that purchased the present version. We promised it already earlier on and we keep our promise (and Simmarket does).
The apron lights are now working in P3D v2 but sometimes (irregularly in about 15% of the cases) they are too bright and you have to reload the scenery. So the P3D version may come soon or could take some time, depending on whether/when we can figure out the reason and remedy it.
I guess by tomorrow it could be on Simmarket again.

P3D-4 night.jpg
P3D-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
Just checked and it (ESGG) has been published on Simmarket.
Funny thing though: some screenshots shown are P3D ones although we say it is FSX only for the time being (have to have a word with my partner on this as the colors are slightly different in FSX, not worse, just a bit different!).

Last edited:
Country
denmark
Will the FSX version be working with Aerosoft AES in the furture?

and in the screenshots on simmarket there is some pictures of some new pushback trucks in SAS livery. Are they included in the FSX version or only in the furture P3D version?.

I bought it already in February, but I downloaded the latest version, but i can not see the differents in the new version for FSX (if this is a new version).

Thanks for a great ESGG :)

Dennis

Last edited:
Hi Dennis,

The pushback truck in the new download is almost the same as the former one except that the model has changed a tiny little bit (just to have it a bit nicer) and the texture has been changed because of the complaint we received from someone that pretended it was his and that there were copyrights on it. So it took a while to get our own photos that took some time to receive (our thanks go to those that were so kind as to make them solely for this purpose). But as SAS has not changed their luggage trucks it is hardly noticeable that the textures are our own this time. But well, we are no longer treading on someone's oversensitive toes:). And so yes, they are in FSX as well and I can imagine you do not see the difference because neither did we if we would not know that we used our own photo textures.
As for compatibility with AES, I have not the faintest. I thought Bjorn from Swedflight said it did? I will ask him to answer your question.

PS: tks Clutch but if it were not for the FPS and lack of time, it would have been better textured still. It is in the pipeline though and will be available in a free update in a couple of months (or less) from now and then hopefully made 100% (instead of 98%) compatible with P3D2.
PS2 (so that you know it is me): it is not a new version. It is the same one as the one before except that the conflicting texture has been taken out, some more static objects have been put in, small changes to the photo real winter texture have been made, the apron paths have been made wider so as to avoid the dirt effect showing when drifting off the taxi lines on the apron, drawcallbatched apron light poles for still better fps and some more small things that I do not even recall. But in essence it is the same version still but slightly improved (I hope).

Last edited:
Country
sweden
Hi Dennis, Sorry but Roby wrote (The pushback truck in the new download is almost the same as the former one) but he ment "The Luggage truck"
As you wrote Dennis, the pushback trucks are all new and so are all the cars on the parking lots. The 3D PAPI is working as well.

Yes there are four pictures from P3D , just to give you a hint what it will look like. With all fingers crossed the P3D version should be on SimMarket this week.
Welcome to ESGG ! Chico

Sorry about that. Maybe had too much dry sherry as an 'apéritif';). But the balance of what I wrote is pretty accurate:cool:.
By the way, Chico, I am in the meantime getting sick and tired of landing on and departing from ESGG. Even real world pilots have not done that many of them! Can't you come up with something new for a change? Just as a short intermezzo between the v2 for FSX/P3D and the P3D 100% compatible version? Otherwise I will continue with my American Samoa islands freeware scenery:stirthepo.
ESOW would be nice and not take another two years to make:idea:!