• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Released! Marsa Alam, Egypt

Recently I started to create the specific ground service vehicles and some objects for the airport. This is what I have completed so far...
There are still some vehicles missing. But they are also worked on.
Btw: If anyone knows where to find a good looking 2006 Ford F-250 pickup I am very happy to hear from you!

The buildings and infrastructure is also progressing well. And of course thanks for all your kind previous comments! I hope you enjoy these too!
Despite the look all objects in the images only use approx. 8000 polygons.

That's some amazing work! If it is only 8000 polies it must also have some great texturing to look this great!

Hi jetman. the only 2 pics i took. very sorry.

Attachments

• 20150725_184959.jpg
    20150725_184959.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 624
  • 20150725_185012.jpg
    20150725_185012.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 628
Jetman wil this scenery be freeware or payware its already asked a few times but stil no answer from you about it

The scenery is progressing well but there is no specific release date yet.
Most likely it will be payware.

Expect some more development shots soon.

As promised: Here are some screenshots of the current progress. The parking lot is done now. Now some more buildings and vehicles are still missing, than the night textures will have to be done...being behind my personal schedule I will try to invest a bit more time to get it done...

Hi Jetman! Your Scenery of Marsa Alam Lucks very very Good! I Wait a long long Time of good Scenerys of Egypt Holiday Destination. Sharm el Sheik from 29Palms is Very very Good and Hurghada from Simbreeze looks not so good and the Framerate is bad! Luxor from SDG is bad to :( But your Scenery of Marsa Alam Looks very good!!! Please Please Jetman! Can you Make a better Scenery of Luxor or Hurghada? Thanks

Can you Make a better Scenery of Luxor or Hurghada?

Both airports are quite unlikely as future projects, sorry!
But the next one might also be in Africa...but first of all Marsa Alam has to be completed! ;-)

Hello Ronny perhaps you can tel SDG the problems you have with there scenery so they can fix it for you
I know the guys from SDG personaly and they realy do there best to creat good scenery`s

I even know that SDG tryd to contact Jetman to see if they could work together

Once again some new images of the current status.
The entire terrain is now matching FTX and standard FSX surroundings. Some buildings received their first night textures, the number of still missing objects is getting smaller every day. So the project is proceeding as I expected ;-)

Back