P3D v3 OMAA Fall 2016

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
To tell you the truth, I had a plan to build this airport too. But I have seen that the airport is not settle down yet. A lot of things are still going on. So I abandoned my idea to develop this airport. Since making it would be a very painful, like you have said, need to change textures, models often. That makes the project "Neverending Story".

To tell you the truth, I had a plan to build this airport too. But I have seen that the airport is not settle down yet. A lot of things are still going on. So I abandoned my idea to develop this airport. Since making it would be a very painful, like you have said, need to change textures, models often. That makes the project "Neverending Story".
Yes, that is right. It is a really big problem. Maybe we will have to cancel OMAA .

Last edited:
And what if you exclude the midfield terminal? It will be under construction until 2017-18 so there is no operational use for it until then.

You could opt to only include the current parts of the airport with only the modifications that are being made to the old terminal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

A small update:
First we are really happy with the progress and we think that we are able to show you some really nice pics in the sim in 2 or 3 weeks. We planned the release in this summer, but for now we have one small picture to show and we would like to know from you what we have build here ?

Whay :yikes: Wondeful scenery in sight :)

As I'm new into scenery, are you able to answer some beginner question? (here or on PM) :)

Keep your scenery up to date :) you made a Wonderful Scenery (it Look so)

Grtz, Marc :)