Status
Not open for further replies.

tgibson

Resource contributor
In case you didn't know, you can do this one at a time now:

1. Copy the object

2. Load the other airport

3. Paste the object

User defined Times for "Landing only & Takeoff only" runways...

Hi,
I have a small suggestion but I am not sure if FSX will honor that....Still I wish to make this suggestion.
Well, We already have Landing Only Runways & Takeoff Only Runways...and FSX honors this very well. And we must be knowing that FSX also allows system time to be used for Free Flights.
So I suggest that, if we can set timings in ADE for a particular runway to be Landing only and Takeoff only for a user defined time. Like this we can set a high Landing rates at peak hours say at night and high takeoff rates at dawn.

I wonder if this can be achieved in the next ADE release.....I love ADE and FSX very much.

Regards,
Dreamaero:)

Last edited:

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,
I have a small suggestion but I am not sure if FSX will honor that....Still I wish to make this suggestion.
Well, We already have Landing Only Runways & Takeoff Only Runways...and FSX honors this very well. And we must be knowing that FSX also allows system time to be used for Free Flights.
So I suggest that, if we can set timings in ADE for a particular runway to be Landing only and Takeoff only for a user defined time. Like this we can set a high Landing rates at peak hours say at night and high takeoff rates at dawn.

I wonder if this can be achieved in the next ADE release.....I love ADE and FSX very much.

Regards,
Dreamaero:)
I think that would be extremely difficult since it would mean changing the Bgl file depending on the time of day.

Jon,
would it be possible to add "Library Objects" to the "Lock/Unlock" lists,
many terminals are made up with 5/6/7 library objects, so when working around them i quite often inadvertently move one of them a fraction,
i know i can lock them individually but one click would lock everything, and it's not just terminals

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Jon,
would it be possible to add "Library Objects" to the "Lock/Unlock" lists,
many terminals are made up with 5/6/7 library objects, so when working around them i quite often inadvertently move one of them a fraction,
i know i can lock them individually but one click would lock everything, and it's not just terminals
I have added that to the list Ray

Hi Jon,

I am afraid (but not sure) this has been asked before: would it be possible to have two airports open at the same time or two instances of ADE at the same time (instead of ADE is already running)?
I guess you are aware of the advantages of such a possibility.

Roby

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Jon,

I am afraid (but not sure) this has been asked before: would it be possible to have two airports open at the same time or two instances of ADE at the same time (instead of ADE is already running)?
I guess you are aware of the advantages of such a possibility.

Roby
Allow multiple copies of ADE to run or allow multiple airports open at the same time [10391] :D

Hi Jon,
Guess I have watermelon pits in my ear. I do not understand what you are saying:confused:.
What is 10391? The 10931st request?
It would maybe also give some solution for George's request (he gets older, you know!)?

tgibson

Resource contributor
Each of the addon suggestions get a request number. I don't know at what number Jon started at, but as you can see there have been a lot of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.